Fair Information Practices
These privacy policies apply to people anywhere in the world who uses the Medgenera.com and its associated subdomains to gather information about the healthcare industries.
Medgenera.com collects information about you when you use our websites, mobile applications, and other online products and services and also through other interactions and communications you have with us. This privacy statement applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our website, apps, or services to gather information about the healthcare industries.
This statement does not apply to information we collect from or about users, health companies, third affiliated party or any other persons who use the Medgenera.com platform under license. If you interact with the services as both a user and healthcare companies, the respective privacy statements apply to your different interactions.
Information Provided to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, subscribe or opt for our add-in services/offers, contact user/customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include name, email, age, education, industry, interests, occupation and other information you choose to provide.
My Medgenera (by Login/Signup)
“My Medgenera” is similar to “My Account” or“My Profile”that you see on many websites. This feature has been enabled to keep you most updated about the healthcare industry in a best possible way. To provide you the most effective and related information that is directly related to your interests and industry, we ask you for certain information such as your name, Email, educational background, institutions, your interests, industry, age, your professional credentials, etc.
Once you log in, you have several options that are only available to the registered user.
Unlike other websites, none of the details that we seek from you is compulsory. We leave it to your wish and the understanding of your requirements. All the details that you provide help us to personalize and enhance your experience.
Usage and Preference
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services. The sources include social media services, API, Demand Services or any other associated sites.
Use of Information
The information obtained may be used in following ways:
- To send you the information about the healthcare industries (based on your interests and industry)
- To send you the jobs openings in healthcare industries (based on your interests and industry)
- For the improvement of our Services
- To respond to any queries relating to various services
- To provide you with information about Medgenera.com products/services
- To send you important information regarding the site, changes to Medgenera.com terms & conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that Medgenera.com believes may be of interest to you
- To help you address your problems with the site including addressing any technical problems
- For proper administration of the site
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the site
- To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body
- To resolve disputes
- To improve our internal customer training
- To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction
- To enhance the security of our site
- Sharing the information with third parties to provide certain services to you
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to delete your account, please log into your Medgenera.com account and the follow the directions in “Delete my Medgenera.com Account.” Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Medgenera.com will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores under applicable law.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Changes to the Statement
We may modify this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
The information obtained may be used in following ways:
- Our platform is built on one of the most advanced technologies currently available and adequate measures are being taken every day to protect our user's information best.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We only provide articles, information, content and related stuff. We never ask for credit card or other payment details.
For any doubt/further clarification, please feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org.